Sunday, May 3, 2009

Swagger After Dark

For your Sunday viewing....
Brooklyn, we go hard!
A few random shots from The Brooklyn Circus "Changing of the guards" book release event.

Remember the names listed.... They are some of Brooklyn's Finest shakers.






Alanzo Dale of The Minority Report NYC, an unidentified gent, Ouigi a.k.a The bearded Man of The Brooklyn Circus




Thanks for taking this photo for me.
Guerre of Swagger 360 and Kate Moss of Distinguished Cravat



Quinn Aston and Ugo Mozie of AstonMozie'

7 comments:

  1. THEY ALWAYS HAVE KATE ROSS VOTE FOR SWAGGER...THEY DO IT EVERYDAY...ITS A LIFESTYLE FOR THESE TWO. UGO AND ASTON KATE LOOKS UP TO YOU. KITES AND CROWS...SMILE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF KATE MUST SAY SO... GUERRE AND KATE LOOK ABSOLUTELY GREAT...P.S. Ougi darling those spectator flats are flawless...you also ALWAYS have KATE'S VOTE. BROOKLYN CIRCUS IS A AMAZING LINE...full of everyone's history...2 be continued. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! That skirt and her beaded jewel (necklace) -- I want one of those !!
    Look at you guys ; you all look so amazing !!
    Fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooaaa Aston Mozie came to BK?! I know you dudes swiped the canvas over there.. I should of came to the event. Until next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quinn & Ugo held it down. I need a pair of my own pants....stop being stingy!! haha. P&L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ugo and Quinn.
    They never fail to leave me amazed with their sick ensembles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. those kids ARE whats hot these days.. There the epitome of Swag.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails