Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Commentaries and Notes

There is a ritual that I have when Swagger 360 photos are published in magazines. I sit back, pour a glass of 10 or 20 year old port, light a cigar and look over the photos. I do this not to admire my work, but as a reminder that the reason I started this was bigger than me. I started Swagger 360 because I recognized that the media wasn't the last word in Style...media is only the comma in that sentence, it is those who live it every day that have the last word. I simply want to act as the period that ends that sentence by capturing it forever.

Thank you for allowing me to take your photos.

Live with Swagger.




Arise Magazine available where quality fashion magazines are sold.

*side note:
This is a magazine I highly recommend if you want to look at something fresh, new, different. Arise Magazine, Africa's global style and culture magazine.

6 comments:

  1. "...media wasn't the last word in Style...media is only the comma in that sentence, it is those who live it every day that have the last word. I simply want to act as the period that ends that sentence by capturing it forever."

    Wow. That is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karl..... I love your style(s)Can you please tell me where I can find the clothes you wore in the shots for the Metro NY paper Closet envy: Street bloggers edition Page32...Tuesday, September 21,2010... photo shot#3....I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This magazine looks dope.
    http://iluvfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails