Thursday, July 15, 2010

Street Swag

"No such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing."
unknown



*Note
Today I found myself "people watching" even more than usual, I asked myself what it was that made a cat 'fly', a lady 'sexy', a chap 'dapper', and woman 'classic'... I have to say that it really comes down to the fit and right selection. Of course a person is not dertermined by his clothing (alone), but the right fit and selection does make a huge difference in appearance. I notice plenty of people along the way that wear nice items, but the fit is wrong. Plenty have the money but pick colors, or styles that don't compliment them. Finding the right style is knowing yourself... it's being honest with yourself.

I recently found a great forrest green blazer - Double vented, functionnal sleeves, BEAUTIFUL.... but it was green, one of the colors that don't work well with me (makes me actually look dirty), anyway the point is I had to say no. Every fashion trend, or great item is not a must have.

Live with Swagger.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails