Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Behind the scenes

The Big Pony collaboration has been interesting. I've had the chance to take a product and come up with a story that I felt represented the product. I can't help but think that it's somewhat like finding your own style, you take your product (which is you the person) and you decide how to present it to the world.

There's one last video in the series, I thank you for your continued feedback.

As mentioned I'll be sending out a few bottles of the fragrances to some of those who have re-posted the video(s). Please send me a link to kguerre@gmail.com and I'll be sending out the bottles to a few lucky winners before Christmas (if you already posted either of the videos, simply remind me).







(Thanks Ko for the 5th shot).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails