Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Street Style

I was randomly photographed twice by Daniel Krieger for Racked. Someone just sent me this link letting me know that out of the hundreds of people he photographed, I was among his favorites (actually, I was on top of his list).

Click here to see the actual photo/post, and his other work. Guerre on Racked.


I look forward to posting a list of my Swagger 360 favorites in the not too distant future. In the meantime, New York Fashion Week starts Thursday.... and you know I'll be there every day to catch all the Swagger!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, no one deserves that more than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always you're looking quite dapper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired and inspiring;)Looking forward to swagger 360 favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Man! Congrats! You´re also in a GQ.com article that Tommy Ton write.
    P.D. Awsome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on this as well as the Tommy Ton / GQ.com feature.

    http://www.gq.com/style/street-style/201009/tommy-ton-men-of-style#slide=43

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the GQ thing! you look fly! Can't wait for swagger 360 favs too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well whom better than the original "SWAGGER" himself
    would be recognized by another great photographer !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails