Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Commentaries and Notes

Last week I offered 360 minutes of my times to 2 young upcoming future photographers. After reading all the responses, I decided that the first person selected would be Lamarr Edwards.
I selected this young chap based on the (following) e-mail that he sent, and a second received from his mother.

My name is Lamarr Edwards, and I am very interested in the opportunity you are offering . I'm 16 and about to be a senior in high school this September . I wanted to take up photography in college as a minor so this is a perfect opportunity for me to get started. I have a blog of my own where I blog about fashion trends, and other things that are of interest to me . I also put some of my own photo's on , with my digital camera . I definitely have a passion for style, my career goal is to start my own clothing line, and eventually open up a boutique . I have two letters of recommendation one is from my mom and another from my aunt.

Well, I'll be contacting this young man, and will have him submit a photo taken when we meet on Swagger 360 as a guest photographer.

8 comments:

  1. Way to go. This was great of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to give back to the community :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful way to give back to the community and change someone's life. I can't wait to see what you and Lamarr come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see that M. Guerre! generosity can actually be...classy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guerre. This is such a great offering to give to an up and coming photographer. They get an opportunity to learn from the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward to seeing his photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails