Thursday, June 17, 2010

Commentaries and Notes

"Because street style begins long before you step out your house..."

I recently had the pleasure of sitting with Luis Cavallo, Store Manager at CREED Boutique on Madison Avenue, NYC. I invite you to follow the interview via TORO Magazine (Click link), and as always feel free to leave a comment after reading the article.

The weekly selection of Debonair
You'll find photos that I haven't posted on this site.


  1. The article/interview was dead on. Congrats.

  2. totally loving it
    youve got a great blog, keep it up!
    if you’ve got a few seconds and like cute dresses, go to and put in your email, it will make you a part of sway, who is launching their collection in the fall…and it sends me to vegas! i need a 1,000 girls to sign up before august, and it would mean the world to me, thanks!
    keep up your awesome inspiration, i’ve linked you on my blog roll!




Related Posts with Thumbnails