Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Commentaries and Notes

Brooklyn, NY

One of the things I enjoy about Swagger 360 is that it allows me to extend my circle of friends and have priceless encounters. I had the pleasure of having a private session with Andrew of Gentlemen's Outfitters, and the attention one gets with this chap is regal. No nonsense, this guy is in the know. I enjoyed speaking of different fabrics, cuts, and styles, while looking over a wide selection of one of a kind pieces.

If you're ever in Brooklyn and want to know more... send me an e-mail and I'll set you up with an exclusive one on one session with Andrew.Bring a nice bottle of wine an enjoy the experience.



2 comments:

  1. The old Singer is hot;) beautiful pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sewing machine, it is a classic beauty in itself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails